30 April 2007

The Fab Five

yes, that fab five

Master Fob has politely demanded I pay tribute to the demons of chain blogging. Here goes nothing...

1. Where is this beach without sea you speak of?

It’s gosh darn megafreakin’ Arizona, baby.*

2. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Yes. Michael Keaton cut in, if you believe. There were other mildly ironic details but I forget.

3. If you could choose only one book to take with you to a deserted island, why not take food instead? Or a boat?

Apples don’t have teeth.

4. What is your favorite sin and why are you telling the blogosphere instead of your ecclesiastical leader of choice?

I torture neighborhood children by giving them free PSPs and forcing them to play it’s… “games.” (This is the “massive damage” Ken was talking about.)

5. Brady Bunch vs. the Partridge Family. Which side are you on? Even if the other side has knives?

I have always wanted to see the Partridge’s dog rip out Greg Brady’s throat. I’ll join whichever side that makes that the outcome.

I’m supposed to pass five questions to someone else. Volunteers can contact me the usual ways.

*It may also be some kind of metaphor.

+++

good tune
http://djpretzel.web.aplus.net/songs/Dragon_Warrior_Hail_to_the_Throne_OC_ReMix.mp3

2 comments:

Loyalist (with defects) said...

ok i'll bite. and answer your five questions. you know where i can be found :)

B.G. Christensen said...

Was he wearing his batsuit?

(Personally, I would have traded him in for Christian Bale.)